Strawberry Words Ltd. is seeking to build a pool of U.K. based antiracism trainers to deliver sessions, nationally and internationally, on and offline.
Training and a competitive daily rate are offered to suitable candidates.
It is essential you must:
- Have substantial (at least 5 years) experience of delivering training to a high standard.
- Have extensive knowledge of systemic racism.
- Be passionate about antiracism work.
- Have a clear understanding of anti-blackness.
- Have proven experience of working in the community with ethnic minorities.
- Have researched the work of Strawberry Words and can communicate our ethos.
It is desirable (but not essential) you:
- Have lived experience as an ethnic minority.
- Have a wide range of knowledge of other protected characteristics.
- Have a track record of actively working in the field of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Possess experience working in the any of the following sectors: creative or higher education or criminal justice system.
- Live in Birmingham, London or Manchester
If you are interested, please send a link to your work online (such as your website or LinkedIn profile) and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org